Lucru de mână
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» Ne bem cafeaua împreuna (44)
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyIeri la 7:17 am Scris de Dorulet

» Jucarii crosetate
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyDum 24 Mar 2024, 9:18 am Scris de LRodica

» Triplock(overlock); totul despre surfilare(6)
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyMier 13 Mar 2024, 11:18 am Scris de IoanaSL

» Tipare gratis, Leko- Cap.2
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyVin 08 Mar 2024, 10:38 am Scris de elena.m.m

» Din materiale reciclabile 6
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyJoi 07 Mar 2024, 8:11 am Scris de Dorulet

» Conturi de utilizatori, inchise la cerere
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyMier 28 Feb 2024, 11:03 am Scris de orhideea1966

» Frivolite - cap 7
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyDum 25 Feb 2024, 3:30 pm Scris de LRodica

» Punct in cruce-creatii diverse (2)
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyJoi 22 Feb 2024, 6:04 am Scris de LRodica

» Miniaturi - handmade
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyDum 18 Feb 2024, 11:44 pm Scris de mlizeta

» Tehnica de embosarea a hartiei
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptySam 20 Ian 2024, 7:53 am Scris de geia

»  Bijuteriile noastre capitolul XX
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyVin 05 Ian 2024, 8:36 am Scris de Dorulet

» Ornamente de Craciun - 6
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyMier 06 Dec 2023, 9:37 am Scris de Dorulet

» Lumanari sculptate manual
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyJoi 30 Noi 2023, 4:49 pm Scris de LaurentiuSmin

» Scoala de croitorie (15)
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyVin 17 Noi 2023, 9:04 pm Scris de Dorulet

» Pirogravura
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyDum 12 Noi 2023, 10:09 am Scris de Dorulet

» Despre noi
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyJoi 02 Noi 2023, 8:29 am Scris de diada

» Bijuterii lut polimeric (fimo, cernit, etc) -34
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyDum 15 Oct 2023, 9:54 pm Scris de mlizeta

» Mobilier homemade (2)
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyLun 04 Sept 2023, 2:59 pm Scris de LRodica

» Totul despre ÜBERdeck - masina de acoperire
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyVin 18 Aug 2023, 9:03 am Scris de diada

» Hyundai 668
Let's write in English! - Pagina 4 EmptyJoi 17 Aug 2023, 11:10 am Scris de LRodica

Let's write in English!

+15
Laila
trandafiras78
Greteledelweiss
Darsy
bisisica bijuterii
piciul
betymi72
duchess
kerkyra
MagdaMarin
Gabica
valentinadof
danniela
alice07
ismi3ismi
19 participanți

Pagina 4 din 5 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Urmatorul

In jos

Educativ Re: Let's write in English!

Mesaj Scris de Gabica Mar 11 Mar 2014, 10:18 am

Good morining
Please corrects me if I write wrong.
I stay with her.
Today she goes to the psychiatric physician.
Yesterday she goes to a hospital, i go to the work, at 7pm, she did not come to home.
I was worried. My mother it was with some old friends. That is!
Thank you for your support.
Gabica
Gabica
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Numarul mesajelor : 2182
Varsta : 55
Localizare : Craiova
Data de inscriere : 27/04/2012

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de danniela Mar 11 Mar 2014, 10:46 am

Yesterday she went to the hospital and I went to work, at 7 pm she was not yet back . I was worried about her. But actually she was with some old friends (or she spent some time with her old friends). That is it.

Te-am corectat!!! kiss kiss 
danniela
danniela
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Numarul mesajelor : 5626
Localizare : in tarile calde
Data de inscriere : 19/06/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de bisisica bijuterii Mar 11 Mar 2014, 10:54 am

Right now, I'm in a conf-call, listening to a girl torturing English in the vane tentative to explain how  a system is working, system which I've been working with it for 2 years now.
Lovely, isn't it?

me again: really.... nobody cares how the changes are made...since we don't do them... the central staff is doing that and is being paid big money for that!  zid 
bisisica bijuterii
bisisica bijuterii
Junior
Junior

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 369
Varsta : 44
Localizare : neverland
Data de inscriere : 21/10/2012

http://bisisica-bijuterii.blogspot.ro/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Gabica Mar 11 Mar 2014, 12:35 pm

danniela, thanks.

Gabica
Gabica
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Day Mar 11 Mar 2014, 8:09 pm

Bisisica(by the way,which is your real name?I don't really like to call you Bisisica),that girl really upsetted you,haha Smile Forgive her...she did her best,I bet on that Smile
Gabica,good!Good that your mom is going to meet her friends,next time maybe she can call you.Does she owns a cell phone? You said she is living with you,in same house?Girl...you must be strong Smile We are here for you,if you need comfort...
Day
Day
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 3191
Varsta : 53
Localizare : slobozia
Data de inscriere : 02/10/2009

http://bijuteriifimo.blogspot.com

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Gabica Mier 12 Mar 2014, 10:09 am

Hi!
Day, she doesn't a cell phone.
The doctor says she haz a chronic depression.
Now she lives with me, in same house.
I am strong, thanks for your support.
 Smile 
Even if I write wrong in English language, I will continue now, because I need to learn something.
Gabica
Gabica
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de danniela Mier 12 Mar 2014, 10:48 am

Please Gabica, don't stress yourself for the mistakes. If you realise after for sure you will not forget. It's taking time but not forever.
Maybe is better if you buy a cheap phone for your mum. It's a way to control her, also she can talk on the phone with friends or ask for some help if she needs. You know better  love 
If the depression is chronic probably she needs special help.... really I don't know too much. I know only that when I was very down, and that was for sure a level of depression, I tried to pull myself out without anybody's help. Now if I look behind I can see, some people pushed me into that depression and I accepted thinking they want the best for me. People who pretend even in our days they are my friends. But how long I stay far from them I feel very happy and very comfortable.
danniela
danniela
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Numarul mesajelor : 5626
Localizare : in tarile calde
Data de inscriere : 19/06/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de bisisica bijuterii Mier 12 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

@Day
My real name is Cristina, but there is no problem in calling me "Bisisica" ... there is some resemblance between me and a sheep  pupi  both of us have a very curly and short hair!
bisisica bijuterii
bisisica bijuterii
Junior
Junior

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de betymi72 Mier 12 Mar 2014, 3:54 pm

hello! hello! how are you?
have a good day!
I was at work today and it was a crazy day...now I should cook ...kiss you!
betymi72
betymi72
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 2531
Varsta : 51
Data de inscriere : 16/02/2010

http://picasaweb.google.com/betymi72

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Day Mier 12 Mar 2014, 9:50 pm

Hiii girls Smile First of all,i want to appologise for all my typing mistakes i make tonight .I drunk a small glass of palinca and i feel veeeeery english,hahaha Smile I had a great day and a fantastic Zumba training .I keep asking myself why I didn't begun earlier Smile Oh,and I have the answer too:because till november,there was no Zumba practice in town...My instructor comes from another city,I must remember to thank him every day for doing this...He's an young and enthusiastic man and have such a big joy to dance...it can be felt just watching him.And ussualy he transmits all this joy to us too.Looks like the gym where we do the Zumba (??)become too small,we are already more then 50 women there and he drains all of us ,hahaha.
Ok,enough with this,just...if you find a place where to practice Zumba,please,give it a try...you will love it Smile
Gabica...as Danniela said,I also believe that your mom should have a cell phone,maybe that will give her more confidence too,along with your safety feeling Smile May I suggest something?I think maybe you should find a psichologist too,not only that psichiatrist phisician...maybe she have closed inside things and feelings that she can't tell to anyone,maybe she don't even knows what drags her down,and if she don't have power anymore,as Danniela had,she will go deeper and deeper into depression.That would a psichiatrist do...help her talk and let all go out .
Cristina-Bisisica Smile Nice to meet you Smile
You saw??? I told you...palinca is good for english,haha :P I don't drink alcohol,but tonight my husband has got a bottle of palinca from Satu Mare,and I wanted to taste it :P And I did...now world is spinning clock-wise,haha Smile
K,girls,now I let you and I say good night,and sweet dreams Smile See you tomorow Smile
Day
Day
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Gabica Joi 13 Mar 2014, 10:35 am

Hiii!!!!
My mothers had a smile today.
For me it's a beautiful day.
Tomorrow she will go with my father to the country, she will stay long time in the garden.

Day you are great
I do not like palinca, but I like wine.

Gabica
Gabica
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de bisisica bijuterii Joi 13 Mar 2014, 11:14 am

'morning to everyone!
Another meeting...a longer one today...a lot of presentations...
After that, 2 more (30' top) and an event with our special children from the volunteer project. I will end up today smashed as a fly on a wind shied!  zid
bisisica bijuterii
bisisica bijuterii
Junior
Junior

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de valentinadof Lun 24 Mar 2014, 9:56 am

Hi,girls!What are you doing?I hope you are better,all of us!
Yesterday,with my family,I was to see a movie 3D.The nut jobs.Next eat pizza and walk mall.All of the people they are in mall!
A verry god week!See you!

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 3163
Varsta : 47
Localizare : dofteana,bacau
Data de inscriere : 29/01/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Day Lun 24 Mar 2014, 9:43 pm

Hi there Smile I am definitely much better then last time when I wrote here,haha Smile
In this weekend I was at Bucharest,very busy days(I always have a problem ...how many s are in busy?One or two?)...but I enjoyed every second Smile Today I had gardening program,I planted seeds ,for the first time in my life.Some onions,garlic,some parsley and dill,some lettuce and radishes...oooh,and I almost forgot the zucchini and cucumbers Smile Maybe next week we buy some small plants of tomatoes(I have no idea what's the english word for that),and chilly peppers,some eggplants and bell peppers.You know how much space am I talking about??There is a square,8/4 meters,hahaha,and I want to make agriculture there :D Fine...call me crazy Smile But I felt good today,feeling the sun touching my skin Smile
Day
Day
Atotcunoscător
Atotcunoscător

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Darsy Mar 15 Apr 2014, 2:38 pm

Hi girls! I just found out this topic and I find it interesting. Honesty, I have no idea what should I say in English...so...I apologize for it...is there anybody interested in the same topic in German?
I know, my English is not perfect, but I'd really like to know German at least as basic level...

Sorry, once again, for it Smile
Darsy
Darsy
helper
helper

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 22
Varsta : 48
Localizare : Timisoara
Data de inscriere : 11/04/2014

http://www.darsydesign.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Greteledelweiss Mar 15 Apr 2014, 4:39 pm

Hello! What an interesting topic! Darsy wants the same but in German and I'd like one in Italian or Spanish. What do you think?
Greteledelweiss
Greteledelweiss
Senior
Senior

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 606
Varsta : 49
Localizare : ro/ constanta-braila
Data de inscriere : 06/03/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de trandafiras78 Mar 15 Apr 2014, 10:42 pm

Ich will Deutsch. Bitte, bitte.

Hi everyone. Darsy, I join you if the "german topic" is opened. I wish I improve my german language since I'm living in Germany and my kids are going to Kindergarten here. Thanks to them I must speak with the Kindergarten teachers and other parents in the local language. At work I can use English, so that it's more simple there. It's really interesting to observe how one my boys speaks Romanian with a strong german accent even if he is only 3 years old. I'm very curious to see how he will develop in this sense.
trandafiras78
trandafiras78
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 246
Varsta : 43
Localizare : Germania
Data de inscriere : 17/01/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Laila Mier 16 Apr 2014, 9:24 am

Hi everyone. I'm living in Germany too ( for the moment) but I have no intention to learn the language:). When I really need german( just to answer at my customers emails) I use google translate.
Trandafiras,your boy will be just great! My son speak German like the other germans, no difference at all.
Laila
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 217
Data de inscriere : 20/07/2009

http://www.cristina-yarnworld.com, http://de.dawanda.com/shop/cr

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de trandafiras78 Mier 16 Apr 2014, 9:46 am

Laila a scris:
Trandafiras,your boy will be just great! My son speak German like the other germans, no difference at all.

I'm sure of that. Actually I am wondering if he can comunicate easily in romanian when he grows up. I am sure that both children will know better the local language because they go to kindergarten and in the future will attend the school here. Their grandparents (all four) are living in Romania, so that I wish they speak romanian fluently too. But it is really too soon to conclude something. Does your son speak romanian too? How old is he?
trandafiras78
trandafiras78
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Laila Mier 16 Apr 2014, 9:52 am

You need to speak Romanian with them. My husband is american, I am romanian, we lived in Italy for 16 years. In our house we speak:
-me with my son: Romanian
- my husband with my son: English
-all together: Italian or English

He grew up like this, and is able to speak 3 languages without any foreign accent. He's 21 now:)
Laila
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 217
Data de inscriere : 20/07/2009

http://www.cristina-yarnworld.com, http://de.dawanda.com/shop/cr

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de trandafiras78 Mier 16 Apr 2014, 12:10 pm

Indeed. We speak only in romanian with them. I strongly hope that they will be able to use romanian further. I have friends who told me that in time, the children will prefer to comunicate in the local language even home where another language is in use. At the moment, they are too small to predict something. My husband thinks that this is only my worry with no reason. We'll see. But I feel more optimistic since you shared your positive experience. Thanks.

trandafiras78
trandafiras78
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Greteledelweiss Mier 16 Apr 2014, 12:21 pm

If you speak to them only in Romanian, they'll certainly speak it fluently and won't forget it. It's up to you what language you use at home, but without speaking Romanian they can't learn it like a native. And for children it's even easier to learn more languages at the same time. Don't forget to correct them and when they learn an object in German try to teach them in Romanian, too. Good luck!
Greteledelweiss
Greteledelweiss
Senior
Senior

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de trandafiras78 Mier 16 Apr 2014, 12:44 pm

Fiore, I thank you a lot for the advise. I certainly do what you said with no concession and let the things to have their natural way. Thanks again.
trandafiras78
trandafiras78
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Greteledelweiss Mier 16 Apr 2014, 12:48 pm

You're welcome! They are so lucky to have such great parents who can teach them so many languages at once!
Don't worry, be happy!  hug 
Greteledelweiss
Greteledelweiss
Senior
Senior

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de trandafiras78 Mier 16 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

Luckily, my husband and I have the same belief: we can try either english or german, but we have the romanian accent and make mistakes ... while we have romanian in blood. The latter comes naturally, with no effort and hence, we can teach others correctly. On the other hand, I grew up closed to both my parents and grandparents, respectively, so that I would be so happy to see a great connection between my children and their grandparents. Therefore, the first condition is to have the same language. Then, it is up to each of them how closed they become.

I'm sorry for this no-end topic. I'll finish it now Smile))).
trandafiras78
trandafiras78
Ucenic
Ucenic

feminin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat